Food industry news of the week: Quorn, Russia, NZ poison fears
We spoke to Quorn Foods CEO Kevin Brennan this week to discuss the takeover talk surrounding the UK meat-free business and his plans for 2015. Elsewhere, Russia admitted it could ease its ban on food imports from the EU, while it was revealed in New Zealand there had been threats to poison infant formula.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti