Food industry news of the week: Quorn, Russia, NZ poison fears
We spoke to Quorn Foods CEO Kevin Brennan this week to discuss the takeover talk surrounding the UK meat-free business and his plans for 2015. Elsewhere, Russia admitted it could ease its ban on food imports from the EU, while it was revealed in New Zealand there had been threats to poison infant formula.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast