Quote, Unquote - SFDF Sustainability Symposium
Thinking green is now well and truly a core part of business strategy throughout the food industry. Suppliers and retailers are finding they can help keep a lid on soaring costs by making changes in the way they produce, distribute and package their products. The UK has been at the forefront of these changes and in Edinburgh yesterday (13 May) all sections of the country's food industry gathered to hear the latest on sustainability. Here are the key quotes from the event.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid