Quote, Unquote - UK retail leaders meet
UK retail's top executives are meeting in London over the next two days to discuss how the sector is performing amid the most turbulent economic conditions for a generation. Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Spar International - as well as a number of non-food firms - are outlining how their businesses are navigating the downturn, as well as how they see shopper behaviour during the recession.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant