UK: Radical action needed to end food and farming crisis
The Policy Commission on the Future of Food and Farming must call for radical solutions to tackle the food and farming crisis Friends of the Earth said today. FOE also urged the Commission to step outside the narrow remit imposed on them by the Cabinet Office which prevents them from addressing the key policy areas of trade and the Common Agricultural Policy .
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action