USA: Raeford Farms recalls turkey product on mislabelling
House of Raeford Farms Inc. has recalled one of its turkey with gravy products because its labels do not list "wheat flour," a known allergen, and several other ingredients, Georgia's Commissioner of Agriculture announced today. "People with wheat sensitivity or allergy are cautious about eating prepared foods, and they often rely on labels to alert them and those who serve them. They should know about the recalled product, so they can inquire when eating out. These products were shipped to hotels, restaurants and other institutions in eight states, including Georgia, and the District of Columbia," said Commissioner Irvin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp