USA: Raeford Farms recalls turkey product on mislabelling
House of Raeford Farms Inc. has recalled one of its turkey with gravy products because its labels do not list "wheat flour," a known allergen, and several other ingredients, Georgia's Commissioner of Agriculture announced today. "People with wheat sensitivity or allergy are cautious about eating prepared foods, and they often rely on labels to alert them and those who serve them. They should know about the recalled product, so they can inquire when eating out. These products were shipped to hotels, restaurants and other institutions in eight states, including Georgia, and the District of Columbia," said Commissioner Irvin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival