USA :Rainforest Cafe, Inc. Adopts Shareholder Rights Plan
Rainforest Cafe, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAIN) announced today that its board of directors adopted a Shareholder Rights Plan and has declared a dividend of one right on each outstanding share of the company's common stock to shareholders of record on May 24, 2000. The plan is designed to ensure the fair treatment of shareholders in connection with any potential takeover of the company and to guard against partial tender offers, open market accumulations and other abusive tactics to gain control of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail