USA :Rainforest Cafe, Inc. Adopts Shareholder Rights Plan
Rainforest Cafe, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAIN) announced today that its board of directors adopted a Shareholder Rights Plan and has declared a dividend of one right on each outstanding share of the company's common stock to shareholders of record on May 24, 2000. The plan is designed to ensure the fair treatment of shareholders in connection with any potential takeover of the company and to guard against partial tender offers, open market accumulations and other abusive tactics to gain control of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid