USA :Rainforest Cafe, Inc. Adopts Shareholder Rights Plan
Rainforest Cafe, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAIN) announced today that its board of directors adopted a Shareholder Rights Plan and has declared a dividend of one right on each outstanding share of the company's common stock to shareholders of record on May 24, 2000. The plan is designed to ensure the fair treatment of shareholders in connection with any potential takeover of the company and to guard against partial tender offers, open market accumulations and other abusive tactics to gain control of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund