USA :Rainforest Cafe, Inc. Adopts Shareholder Rights Plan
Rainforest Cafe, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAIN) announced today that its board of directors adopted a Shareholder Rights Plan and has declared a dividend of one right on each outstanding share of the company's common stock to shareholders of record on May 24, 2000. The plan is designed to ensure the fair treatment of shareholders in connection with any potential takeover of the company and to guard against partial tender offers, open market accumulations and other abusive tactics to gain control of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report