USA: Rainforest Cafe, Inc. Postpones Merger Vote
Rainforest Cafe, Inc., "A Wild Place to Shop and Eat®" (NASDAQ: RAIN) announced today that it is postponing until April 28, 2000 the Special Meeting of Shareholders which had been scheduled to be held on Tuesday, April 18, 2000. At the Special Meeting, shareholders will vote on a proposal to approve Rainforest's merger with Landry's Seafood Restaurants, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations