USA: Rainforest Cafe, Inc. Postpones Merger Vote
Rainforest Cafe, Inc., "A Wild Place to Shop and Eat®" (NASDAQ: RAIN) announced today that it is postponing until April 28, 2000 the Special Meeting of Shareholders which had been scheduled to be held on Tuesday, April 18, 2000. At the Special Meeting, shareholders will vote on a proposal to approve Rainforest's merger with Landry's Seafood Restaurants, Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill