USA: Rainy Day Turns Into Sandwich Windfall for Thousands of Togo's Customers
Over 5,000 FREE sandwiches were given out by Togo's sandwich shops across Massachusetts on Monday.This bit of sunshine on a rainy day was part of Togo's introduction of their new Savory Barbecue Chicken Sandwich.Togo's are Boston's newest sandwich shops. They wanted to celebrate its residence in New England by giving away FREE sandwiches at all its Massachusetts stores. 2000 has already been a banner year for Togo's, a California favorite for over 25 years, and this is Togo's way of saying "Thank You New England."Togo's is a division of international giant, Allied Domecq, who also own Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin Robbins. In many cases, new Togo's stores will be combined with either a Dunkin' Donuts, Baskin Robbins or both at the same location.Contact: Jan Hunter 617-338-5055 or Emily Haggman 978-525-3742
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales