FINLAND/USA: Cholesterol : Raisio Benecol Ltd. gets US patent
Finnish company Raisio Benecol has been awarded US patent 6174560 for its "Substance for lowering high cholesterol level in serum and methods for preparing and using the same," an improvement over its earlier US patents 5502045 of 1996 and 5958913 of 1999. Besides Raisio Benecol, other companies active in this specific technology are Raision Tehtaat, Marigen, and Procter and Gamble.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill