FINLAND: Raisio board sees new appointments and re-elections
Finnish food and chemicals group Raisio Yhtyma Oyj has announced the appointment of Antti Haavisto to the company's board of directors, with effect from 1 January next year. As from yesterday [Thursday], Urpo Pirila is officially a deputy member to the board of directors. Municipal councillor Pertti Vuola is meanwhile set to retire from the board, but board members Jaakko Ihamuotila, Kaarlo Pettila and Rabbe Klemets have been re-elected since their mandates expired.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO