FINLAND: Raisio board sees new appointments and re-elections
Finnish food and chemicals group Raisio Yhtyma Oyj has announced the appointment of Antti Haavisto to the company's board of directors, with effect from 1 January next year. As from yesterday [Thursday], Urpo Pirila is officially a deputy member to the board of directors. Municipal councillor Pertti Vuola is meanwhile set to retire from the board, but board members Jaakko Ihamuotila, Kaarlo Pettila and Rabbe Klemets have been re-elected since their mandates expired.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega