FINLAND: Raisio board sees new appointments and re-elections
Finnish food and chemicals group Raisio Yhtyma Oyj has announced the appointment of Antti Haavisto to the company's board of directors, with effect from 1 January next year. As from yesterday [Thursday], Urpo Pirila is officially a deputy member to the board of directors. Municipal councillor Pertti Vuola is meanwhile set to retire from the board, but board members Jaakko Ihamuotila, Kaarlo Pettila and Rabbe Klemets have been re-elected since their mandates expired.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast