FINLAND: Raisio board sees new appointments and re-elections
Finnish food and chemicals group Raisio Yhtyma Oyj has announced the appointment of Antti Haavisto to the company's board of directors, with effect from 1 January next year. As from yesterday [Thursday], Urpo Pirila is officially a deputy member to the board of directors. Municipal councillor Pertti Vuola is meanwhile set to retire from the board, but board members Jaakko Ihamuotila, Kaarlo Pettila and Rabbe Klemets have been re-elected since their mandates expired.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units