USA: Rajan Nagarajan is appointed vice president and chief information officer of Kellogg Company
Rajan Nagarajan will join Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), effective October 12, as vice president and chief information officer. Mr. Nagarajan comes to Kellogg from Ford Motor Company, where he has served most recently as director, enterprise process and IT integration."Leadership in the use of information technology is a key part of Kellogg Company's growth strategy," said Thomas J.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus