USA: Rajan Nagarajan is appointed vice president and chief information officer of Kellogg Company
Rajan Nagarajan will join Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), effective October 12, as vice president and chief information officer. Mr. Nagarajan comes to Kellogg from Ford Motor Company, where he has served most recently as director, enterprise process and IT integration."Leadership in the use of information technology is a key part of Kellogg Company's growth strategy," said Thomas J.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods