USA: Rajan Nagarajan is appointed vice president and chief information officer of Kellogg Company
Rajan Nagarajan will join Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), effective October 12, as vice president and chief information officer. Mr. Nagarajan comes to Kellogg from Ford Motor Company, where he has served most recently as director, enterprise process and IT integration."Leadership in the use of information technology is a key part of Kellogg Company's growth strategy," said Thomas J.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food's pick: Innovation on show at ISM 2016
- What are the implications of Brexit for UK food?
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- Richelieu Foods CEO eyes growth - interview
- Foodservice focus: McDonald's/Five Guys/Starbucks
- PepsiCo's Nooyi: "macro challenges" will continue
- Private-equity firm HKW acquires Panos Brands
- Mars to cut artificial colours from global foods
- Chobani targets growth after rejecting offers
- WWF launches food security platform