USA: Ralcorp Holdings announces third quarter fiscal 2001 results
Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RAH) yesterday announced net sales for its third quarter ended June 30, 2001 of $279.4 million compared to $172.1 million for the three months ended June 30, 2000. Net earnings for the third quarter were $14.4 million compared to $12.9 million for the same quarter last year, while diluted earnings per share were $.48 compared to $.43 a year ago, an improvement of nearly 12 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units