USA: Ralcorp Holdings announces third quarter fiscal 2001 results
Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RAH) yesterday announced net sales for its third quarter ended June 30, 2001 of $279.4 million compared to $172.1 million for the three months ended June 30, 2000. Net earnings for the third quarter were $14.4 million compared to $12.9 million for the same quarter last year, while diluted earnings per share were $.48 compared to $.43 a year ago, an improvement of nearly 12 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin