USA: Ralcorp Holdings announces third quarter fiscal 2001 results
Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RAH) yesterday announced net sales for its third quarter ended June 30, 2001 of $279.4 million compared to $172.1 million for the three months ended June 30, 2000. Net earnings for the third quarter were $14.4 million compared to $12.9 million for the same quarter last year, while diluted earnings per share were $.48 compared to $.43 a year ago, an improvement of nearly 12 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs