USA: Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. agrees to purchase Lofthouse Foods Inc
ST. LOUIS/PRNewswire/ -- Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RAH - news) announced today that it has agreed to purchase Lofthouse Foods Incorporated, a producer of high quality cookies that are sold to the in-store bakeries of major U.S. grocers and mass merchandisers. Lofthouse had sales of approximately $70 million during 2001. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Lofthouse is headquartered in Clearfield, Utah with plants in Clearfield and Ogden, Utah and employs approximately 550 people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail