USA: Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. agrees to purchase Lofthouse Foods Inc
ST. LOUIS/PRNewswire/ -- Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RAH - news) announced today that it has agreed to purchase Lofthouse Foods Incorporated, a producer of high quality cookies that are sold to the in-store bakeries of major U.S. grocers and mass merchandisers. Lofthouse had sales of approximately $70 million during 2001. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Lofthouse is headquartered in Clearfield, Utah with plants in Clearfield and Ogden, Utah and employs approximately 550 people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid