USA: Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. agrees to purchase Lofthouse Foods Inc
ST. LOUIS/PRNewswire/ -- Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RAH - news) announced today that it has agreed to purchase Lofthouse Foods Incorporated, a producer of high quality cookies that are sold to the in-store bakeries of major U.S. grocers and mass merchandisers. Lofthouse had sales of approximately $70 million during 2001. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Lofthouse is headquartered in Clearfield, Utah with plants in Clearfield and Ogden, Utah and employs approximately 550 people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO