USA: Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. agrees to purchase Lofthouse Foods Inc
ST. LOUIS/PRNewswire/ -- Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RAH - news) announced today that it has agreed to purchase Lofthouse Foods Incorporated, a producer of high quality cookies that are sold to the in-store bakeries of major U.S. grocers and mass merchandisers. Lofthouse had sales of approximately $70 million during 2001. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Lofthouse is headquartered in Clearfield, Utah with plants in Clearfield and Ogden, Utah and employs approximately 550 people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods