USA: Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. Reached Accord With Ripon Employees
Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RAH) announced that the striking employees at Ripon Foods' cookie plant in Ripon, Wisconsin today ratified a three-year agreement which ends a labor strike that began on August 2. [The Ripon facility is operated as part of the Bremner cracker and cookie division.] The contract was approved by employees who are members of Local 91, Union of Needletrades, Industrial and Textile Employees (UNITE)."We are pleased with the outcome of today's vote," said Larry Schultz, Director of Operations of the Ripon facility."I want to congratulate both the Company and Union negotiating committees, who worked very hard to come to an agreement that is mutually beneficial to both the Company and the employees. We believe this agreement addresses the needs of our employees as well as what the Company needs to operate successfully in an extremely competitive marketplace."Ripon plans to resume production beginning at 3:00 p.m. today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review