USA: Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. to Relocate Baltimore Production To Dunkirk, New York; Baltimore Facility Will Close
Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RAH - news) announced that employees at its Martin Gillet & Co., Inc. salad dressing and mayonnaise plant in Baltimore, Maryland were informed today that Ralcorp will relocate Martin Gillet's Baltimore production lines to Dunkirk, New York. The relocation will result in the closure of the Baltimore facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO