USA: Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. to Relocate Baltimore Production To Dunkirk, New York; Baltimore Facility Will Close
Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RAH - news) announced that employees at its Martin Gillet & Co., Inc. salad dressing and mayonnaise plant in Baltimore, Maryland were informed today that Ralcorp will relocate Martin Gillet's Baltimore production lines to Dunkirk, New York. The relocation will result in the closure of the Baltimore facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti