US: Ralcorp names Block as Post COO
US food maker Ralcorp Holdings has appointed Terence Block as president and COO of Post Holdings, the branded cereals business that is set to be spun off from the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Lindt organic sales miss market expectations
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit