US: Raley's reaches "tentative" labour relations deal
US supermarket group Raley's Family of Fine Stores has reached an agreement with the United Food and Commercial Workers union that will end a nine-day strike shortly before the crucial Thanksgiving trading period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Danone to close plant in Russia