USA: Ralphs announces store operations promotions
Ralphs Grocery Company, a division of The Kroger Co., (NYSE: KR), recently announced the following promotions in the Store Operations area of its 325-store Ralphs Supermarkets Division. Dan McDivitt has been promoted to Group Vice President, Store Operations -- Southern Division. In his new capacity, McDivitt is responsible for 112 Ralphs supermarkets in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego counties. McDivitt replaces Gary Raymond who recently left Ralphs for a position at The Kroger Co.'s Michigan office. He reports directly to Dave Hansen, Executive Vice President, Store Operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund