USA: Ralphs announces store operations promotions
Ralphs Grocery Company, a division of The Kroger Co., (NYSE: KR), recently announced the following promotions in the Store Operations area of its 325-store Ralphs Supermarkets Division. Dan McDivitt has been promoted to Group Vice President, Store Operations -- Southern Division. In his new capacity, McDivitt is responsible for 112 Ralphs supermarkets in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego counties. McDivitt replaces Gary Raymond who recently left Ralphs for a position at The Kroger Co.'s Michigan office. He reports directly to Dave Hansen, Executive Vice President, Store Operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units