USA: Ralphs announces store operations promotions
Ralphs Grocery Company, a division of The Kroger Co., (NYSE: KR), recently announced the following promotions in the Store Operations area of its 325-store Ralphs Supermarkets Division. Dan McDivitt has been promoted to Group Vice President, Store Operations -- Southern Division. In his new capacity, McDivitt is responsible for 112 Ralphs supermarkets in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego counties. McDivitt replaces Gary Raymond who recently left Ralphs for a position at The Kroger Co.'s Michigan office. He reports directly to Dave Hansen, Executive Vice President, Store Operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry