USA: Ralphs announces store operations promotions
Ralphs Grocery Company, a division of The Kroger Co., (NYSE: KR), recently announced the following promotions in the Store Operations area of its 325-store Ralphs Supermarkets Division. Dan McDivitt has been promoted to Group Vice President, Store Operations -- Southern Division. In his new capacity, McDivitt is responsible for 112 Ralphs supermarkets in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego counties. McDivitt replaces Gary Raymond who recently left Ralphs for a position at The Kroger Co.'s Michigan office. He reports directly to Dave Hansen, Executive Vice President, Store Operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO