USA: Ralphs announces store operations promotions
Ralphs Grocery Company, a division of The Kroger Co., (NYSE: KR), recently announced the following promotions in the Store Operations area of its 325-store Ralphs Supermarkets Division. Dan McDivitt has been promoted to Group Vice President, Store Operations -- Southern Division. In his new capacity, McDivitt is responsible for 112 Ralphs supermarkets in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego counties. McDivitt replaces Gary Raymond who recently left Ralphs for a position at The Kroger Co.'s Michigan office. He reports directly to Dave Hansen, Executive Vice President, Store Operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report