TURKEY: Ramenka supermarkets to expand in Moscow
Ramenka , the Turkish operator of Ramstor supermarkets and hypermarkets, has unveiled plans to open two hypermarkets and four supermarkets in Moscow before the end of the year. Four new supermarkets will open doors in March, together adding over 5,000m2 of floor space to the group's portfolio. The group currently has nine Ramstor supermarkets and hypermarkets in Moscow, selling over 33,500 product lines. Locally sourced products account for around 60% of these.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report