TURKEY: Ramenka supermarkets to expand in Moscow
Ramenka , the Turkish operator of Ramstor supermarkets and hypermarkets, has unveiled plans to open two hypermarkets and four supermarkets in Moscow before the end of the year. Four new supermarkets will open doors in March, together adding over 5,000m2 of floor space to the group's portfolio. The group currently has nine Ramstor supermarkets and hypermarkets in Moscow, selling over 33,500 product lines. Locally sourced products account for around 60% of these.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea