RUSSIA: Ramenka to invest US$60m in three new Ramstore hypermarkets
Turkish company Ramenka has unveiled plans to invest US$60m in the construction of three Ramstore hypermarkets in St. Petersburg, Russia. Ramenka is developing the Ramstore chain of supermarkets and hypermarkets in Russia, and the three new stores are part of an ambitious expansion plan. Planning permission and approval from residents has had to be obtained before one of the projects could go ahead, as the site will destroy about 0.9 hectares of public park.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival