RUSSIA: Ramenka to invest US$60m in three new Ramstore hypermarkets
Turkish company Ramenka has unveiled plans to invest US$60m in the construction of three Ramstore hypermarkets in St. Petersburg, Russia. Ramenka is developing the Ramstore chain of supermarkets and hypermarkets in Russia, and the three new stores are part of an ambitious expansion plan. Planning permission and approval from residents has had to be obtained before one of the projects could go ahead, as the site will destroy about 0.9 hectares of public park.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods