RUSSIA: Ramenka to invest US$60m in three new Ramstore hypermarkets
Turkish company Ramenka has unveiled plans to invest US$60m in the construction of three Ramstore hypermarkets in St. Petersburg, Russia. Ramenka is developing the Ramstore chain of supermarkets and hypermarkets in Russia, and the three new stores are part of an ambitious expansion plan. Planning permission and approval from residents has had to be obtained before one of the projects could go ahead, as the site will destroy about 0.9 hectares of public park.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast