USA: RAMW launches gift certificate program
The Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW) has contracted Dayton-based CertifiChecks to design, implement and service a new RAMW Gift Certificate Program. The RAMW Gift Certificate Program consists of a single gift certificate that is accepted at over 250 restaurants in the greater metropolitan Washington DC area. Corporate and consumer customers nationwide and in the Washington metro area can now order RAMW gift certificates as rewards, incentives or gifts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs