US: Ranch Foods plans expansion
US meat, poultry and seafood processing and distribution company Ranch Foods revealed today (25 August) that it plans to begin exporting internationally as part of its second quarter growth objectives.
It said it plans to initiate international product distribution. It added that CFO and COO Victor Petrone has extensive knowledge of exporting goods abroad and "the company intends to capitalize on his experience and contacts in this arena".
Additionally it said it plans to formally initiate discussions with acquisition candidates and begin due diligence on these companies. And it announced it aims to develop brand recognition through new product development.
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report