USA: Raptor Investments closes buyout of J&B Wholesale Produce
Diversified holding company Raptor Investments has closed on the acquisition of J&B Wholesale Produce, of Pompano Beach, Florida. JBP is an eight-year-old wholesale produce distribution company servicing chain restaurants, single-location restaurants, retailers and other produce distributors in Broward, Dade and parts of Palm Beach County. Revenues for 2002 are expected to exceed US$10m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife