USA: Raptor Investments closes buyout of J&B Wholesale Produce
Diversified holding company Raptor Investments has closed on the acquisition of J&B Wholesale Produce, of Pompano Beach, Florida. JBP is an eight-year-old wholesale produce distribution company servicing chain restaurants, single-location restaurants, retailers and other produce distributors in Broward, Dade and parts of Palm Beach County. Revenues for 2002 are expected to exceed US$10m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund