USA: Raptor Investments closes buyout of J&B Wholesale Produce
Diversified holding company Raptor Investments has closed on the acquisition of J&B Wholesale Produce, of Pompano Beach, Florida. JBP is an eight-year-old wholesale produce distribution company servicing chain restaurants, single-location restaurants, retailers and other produce distributors in Broward, Dade and parts of Palm Beach County. Revenues for 2002 are expected to exceed US$10m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw