USA: Raptor Investments closes buyout of J&B Wholesale Produce
Diversified holding company Raptor Investments has closed on the acquisition of J&B Wholesale Produce, of Pompano Beach, Florida. JBP is an eight-year-old wholesale produce distribution company servicing chain restaurants, single-location restaurants, retailers and other produce distributors in Broward, Dade and parts of Palm Beach County. Revenues for 2002 are expected to exceed US$10m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega