NEW ZEALAND: Ray Parker resigns from Fonterra
Ray Parker has resigned from his position as director of shareholder services for New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra for personal reasons. Parker, who has worked for Fonterra for the last year, will be succeeded by Barry O'Donnell. O'Donnell lost his job at New Zealand Dairy Group when Fonterra was formed. A spokeswoman for Fonterra told the Otago Daily Times that O'Donnell would repay the majority of the redundancy payment he received when he left NZ Dairy Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid