NEW ZEALAND: Ray Parker resigns from Fonterra
Ray Parker has resigned from his position as director of shareholder services for New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra for personal reasons. Parker, who has worked for Fonterra for the last year, will be succeeded by Barry O'Donnell. O'Donnell lost his job at New Zealand Dairy Group when Fonterra was formed. A spokeswoman for Fonterra told the Otago Daily Times that O'Donnell would repay the majority of the redundancy payment he received when he left NZ Dairy Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group