USA: RCF Lands in Brazil; Rica Foods Acquires Core Etuba, a Brazilian Poultry Operator
Rica Foods, Inc (Amex:RCF) announced today it has reached an Agreement for the acquisition of a 75% common interest in Avicola Core Etuba, Ltda (''Core Etuba''), a Brazilian fully integrated poultry company of Curitiba, Brazil. ''This acquisition represents our most important step this year towards consolidating operations abroad, thus enhancing our product and costumer base. We intend to close this acquisition on April 30, 2001,'' said Mr. Calixto Chaves, Rica Foods' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report