USA: RCF Lands in Brazil; Rica Foods Acquires Core Etuba, a Brazilian Poultry Operator
Rica Foods, Inc (Amex:RCF) announced today it has reached an Agreement for the acquisition of a 75% common interest in Avicola Core Etuba, Ltda (''Core Etuba''), a Brazilian fully integrated poultry company of Curitiba, Brazil. ''This acquisition represents our most important step this year towards consolidating operations abroad, thus enhancing our product and costumer base. We intend to close this acquisition on April 30, 2001,'' said Mr. Calixto Chaves, Rica Foods' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK