USA: RCF Lands in Brazil; Rica Foods Acquires Core Etuba, a Brazilian Poultry Operator
Rica Foods, Inc (Amex:RCF) announced today it has reached an Agreement for the acquisition of a 75% common interest in Avicola Core Etuba, Ltda (''Core Etuba''), a Brazilian fully integrated poultry company of Curitiba, Brazil. ''This acquisition represents our most important step this year towards consolidating operations abroad, thus enhancing our product and costumer base. We intend to close this acquisition on April 30, 2001,'' said Mr. Calixto Chaves, Rica Foods' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target