USA: RCF Sets Its Sights On Brazil
Rica Foods, Inc (Amex: RCF) announced today that it is positioning itself to acquire a poultry operator in Brazil. RCF has taken definitive steps towards the acquisition of a majority stake in Core Etuba, SRL, a fully integrated poultry company located in Curitiba, Brazil. ''This acquisition represents one of the most important strategic and corporate initiatives of our company this year,'' said Mr. Calixto Chaves, Rica Foods' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO