USA: RCF Sets Its Sights On Brazil
Rica Foods, Inc (Amex: RCF) announced today that it is positioning itself to acquire a poultry operator in Brazil. RCF has taken definitive steps towards the acquisition of a majority stake in Core Etuba, SRL, a fully integrated poultry company located in Curitiba, Brazil. ''This acquisition represents one of the most important strategic and corporate initiatives of our company this year,'' said Mr. Calixto Chaves, Rica Foods' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast