UK: Re - Appointment of Chairman of the Advisory Committee on the Microbiological Safety of Food (ACMSF)
Sir John Krebs, Chairman of the Food Standards Agency, today announced the re-appointment of Professor Douglas Georgala as Chairman of the Advisory Committee on the Microbiological Safety of Food. Professor Georgala's current term of office ends on 31 March 2001. His new term will run for 3 years from 1 April 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry