Quote, unquote: Reaction to Elliott report on UK food supply
The Elliott report into the UK food supply has been published in full this week, with the country's government pledging to act on its recommendations, notably the establishment of a food crime unit under the auspices of the Food Standards Agency. Here just-food provides a flavour of the reaction to the report and the Government's response.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant