Quote, unquote: Reaction to Elliott report on UK food supply
The Elliott report into the UK food supply has been published in full this week, with the country's government pledging to act on its recommendations, notably the establishment of a food crime unit under the auspices of the Food Standards Agency. Here just-food provides a flavour of the reaction to the report and the Government's response.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund