Quote, unquote: Reaction to Russia food import ban
In a politically motivated move, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree banning the import of certain agricultural products from countries that have imposed sanctions on it over the Ukraine crisis. A list issued today outlined the countries affected included Canada, Australia, the US, the EU and Norway. Foodstuffs banned include meat, poultry, dairy, fish, fruit and veg.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Lindt's Russell Stover launches "snacking" line
- Wilmar, Adani and Ruchi Soya announce India JV
- HKScan appoints Jari Latvanen CEO