UK: Reading experts aim to sting the fraudsters
Scientists at Reading Scientific Services Ltd are developing novel laboratory techniques that will help to catch an old breed of con-man - the natural remedy fraudster. More details will be presented at a meeting for manufacturers of natural products to be hosted by RSSL on Friday, June 16th.RSSL has been offering services in authenticating natural products such as fruit juice, coffee, tea etc for several years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units