UK: Reading experts aim to sting the fraudsters
Scientists at Reading Scientific Services Ltd are developing novel laboratory techniques that will help to catch an old breed of con-man - the natural remedy fraudster. More details will be presented at a meeting for manufacturers of natural products to be hosted by RSSL on Friday, June 16th.RSSL has been offering services in authenticating natural products such as fruit juice, coffee, tea etc for several years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife