UK: Reading experts aim to sting the fraudsters
Scientists at Reading Scientific Services Ltd are developing novel laboratory techniques that will help to catch an old breed of con-man - the natural remedy fraudster. More details will be presented at a meeting for manufacturers of natural products to be hosted by RSSL on Friday, June 16th.RSSL has been offering services in authenticating natural products such as fruit juice, coffee, tea etc for several years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund