Ready Pac names Dan Redfern CFO
Ready Pac appoints ex-Popchips executive as CFO
US produce supplier Ready Pac Foods has appointed former Popchips finance chief Dan Redfern as its new CFO.
Redfern, whose career includes stints at Tyson Foods and PepsiCo, replaces Sally Erickson, who Ready Pac last year.
"Dan's track record of more than 30 years of strategic planning, extensive knowledge of financial operations and collaborative leadership makes him an excellent partner to have at the table," CEO Tony Sarsam said.
Redfern spent 18 months at Popchips, joining the snack maker in February 2014 from Tyson Foods. He had joined Tyson after the meat giant snapped up US-based Mexican foods supplier Circle Foods in the summer of 2013.
Redfern spent 14 years at PepsiCo until 2003, with finance roles at snacks arm Frito-Lay North America and beverage bottling unit Pepsi Bottling Group.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant