UK: Real Good Food Co. "on track" to meet FY targets
UK sugar and bakery ingredients supplier The Real Good Food Co. said today it is on track to meet its full-year targets due to continued progress from its three divisions.
In a trading update, Real Good Food said it had seen a "substantial improvement" in the prospects for its Napier Brown sugar business since the company posted widening half-year losses in September.
Real Good Food said sales growth from its Renshaw bakery ingredients division had been "strong". It added that "further trading progress" had been made within its Haydens bakery business.
Executive chairman Pieter Totte said: "Our three businesses have each made great strides during the year towards achieving our vision for their successful and profitable future growth. Dramatic changes to the world sugar market point to significant prospects at Napier Brown, Renshaw is successfully exploiting new markets while Haydens has secured the space to expand and modernise its business."
He added: "We anticipate a strong Christmas trading period, are on track to meet forecasts for the current year, and look forward to significant growth in the coming year."
European sugar distributor The Real Good Food Company said profit increased during 2010 despite recording a decrease in sales....
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report