USA: Realignment of Senior Management Structure At Unilever
Unilever today announced an evolution of its top management structure, creating improved alignment to fulfil its Path to Growth strategy. This stems from the review of Unilever's top organization announced in February. The main changes are the formation of two global divisions - one for Foods and one for Home and Personal Care (HPC) - and a strengthening of the Group's global innovation capabilities. The key benefits arising from the changes are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund