USA: Recall of some Louisiana oysters by Georgia DoA on illness link
Inspectors from the Georgia Department of Agriculture are checking all seafood dealers and grocery stores to make sure that oysters from one area of Louisiana have been removed from sale. Georgia Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin issued the initiative following a recall of oysters by the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, Office of Public Health.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project