USA: Recall of some Louisiana oysters by Georgia DoA on illness link
Inspectors from the Georgia Department of Agriculture are checking all seafood dealers and grocery stores to make sure that oysters from one area of Louisiana have been removed from sale. Georgia Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin issued the initiative following a recall of oysters by the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, Office of Public Health.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Post Holdings 'secures Weetabix' in US$1.76bn deal