USA: Recall of some Louisiana oysters by Georgia DoA on illness link
Inspectors from the Georgia Department of Agriculture are checking all seafood dealers and grocery stores to make sure that oysters from one area of Louisiana have been removed from sale. Georgia Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin issued the initiative following a recall of oysters by the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, Office of Public Health.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review