AUSTRALIA: Recall of soymilk drinks due to possible contamination
A nationwide recall of two popular brand of soymilk has been initiated, amid fears that they may spark allergic reactions in some consumers. One litre cartons of Dairy Farmers' drinks Black and Gold and Sungold soy drinks are believed to be contaminated with cow's milk and authorities are warning people with dairy allergies to return the products to the shop where they were purchased for a full refund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre