AUSTRALIA: Recall of soymilk drinks due to possible contamination
A nationwide recall of two popular brand of soymilk has been initiated, amid fears that they may spark allergic reactions in some consumers. One litre cartons of Dairy Farmers' drinks Black and Gold and Sungold soy drinks are believed to be contaminated with cow's milk and authorities are warning people with dairy allergies to return the products to the shop where they were purchased for a full refund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund