AUSTRALIA: Recall of soymilk drinks due to possible contamination
A nationwide recall of two popular brand of soymilk has been initiated, amid fears that they may spark allergic reactions in some consumers. One litre cartons of Dairy Farmers' drinks Black and Gold and Sungold soy drinks are believed to be contaminated with cow's milk and authorities are warning people with dairy allergies to return the products to the shop where they were purchased for a full refund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast