AUSTRALIA: Recall of soymilk drinks due to possible contamination
A nationwide recall of two popular brand of soymilk has been initiated, amid fears that they may spark allergic reactions in some consumers. One litre cartons of Dairy Farmers' drinks Black and Gold and Sungold soy drinks are believed to be contaminated with cow's milk and authorities are warning people with dairy allergies to return the products to the shop where they were purchased for a full refund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth