AUSTRALIA: Recall of soymilk drinks due to possible contamination
A nationwide recall of two popular brand of soymilk has been initiated, amid fears that they may spark allergic reactions in some consumers. One litre cartons of Dairy Farmers' drinks Black and Gold and Sungold soy drinks are believed to be contaminated with cow's milk and authorities are warning people with dairy allergies to return the products to the shop where they were purchased for a full refund.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning