USA: Recent U.S. transactions enhance long-term value for both livestock producers and meat processor stakeholders
Two recent meat industry transactions have enhanced long-term value for both livestock producers and the stakeholders in the meat processor. Each of these transactions has provided livestock producers with a closer link to consumers. By differentiating their products for select retail channels, these producers continue to capture above-average returns. These transactions also increase shareholder value of livestock producers by providing continued market access and market price stability.The Sioux-Preme transaction--funded partially by a unique, private equity capital pool in Iowa, the tecTERRA Food Capital Fund--involves:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action