UK: Recipeweb relaunch
Today RecipeWeb re-launched its culinary website with even more opportunities for food manufactures and retailers. RecipeWeb.co.uk is part of the fastest growing international culinary Internet site, RecipeWeb.com, active in 6 European countries. RecipeWeb's partners range from the leaders of the food industry, such as Unilever, Sarah Lee and Ahold, to the large Internet providers such as AOL and Freeserve.The new website, developed after extensive market research, will provide recipes, daily menus and all the essential background information needed for confident cooking. In addition there is a handy shopping list feature allowing users to print an instant shopping list for the chosen recipe.'We have created great opportunities for both food companies and retailers on our site' said RecipeWeb's UK country manager Minze Vries 'because all our visitors are interested in cooking we know that it creates targeted advertising opportunities with a very high success rate' In addition to the very successful banner advertising, it is possible to link specific products or brands to ingredients through sponsorship. One of the new opportunities on the site is the shopping list feature that can be linked through to retailer websites. 'One of the big advantages of RecipeWeb in the consumers mind is that we are independent and unbiased', continues Minze, 'as such we can work with a number of retailers as opposed to being tied into one'.All of the recipes on the site are accredited to leading chefs, professional cookery writers and nutritionists such as Anton Edelmann of The Savoy, Richard Coates of The Belgo Group and Thane Prince, the renowned culinary writer. Each recipe has an accompanying picture to show what the final result should be.The redesigned RecipeWeb site will make finding targeted advertising and customer feedback even easier for both the food manufacturers and retailer. For very successful opportunities look no further than Recipeweb!
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report