USA: Record sales and profits at Famous Dave's
Famous Dave's of America reported record sales and earnings for its third fiscal quarter today, reporting a 50% increase in revenue and a 300% increase in earnings per share over the same period a year ago. Strong comparable sales increases of 8.5%, which continued a six-quarter streak of increases, combined with newly developed and acquired restaurants helped drive revenues to $19.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid