USA: Record sales reported by J & J Snack Foods
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ:JJSF) yesterday reported record sales for the 29th consecutive year and lower earnings compared to its previous year. Sales for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2000 (53 weeks) increased 11% to $321,112,000 from $288,439,000 in the fiscal year ended September 25, 1999 (52 weeks).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO