USA: Record sales reported by J & J Snack Foods
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ:JJSF) yesterday reported record sales for the 29th consecutive year and lower earnings compared to its previous year. Sales for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2000 (53 weeks) increased 11% to $321,112,000 from $288,439,000 in the fiscal year ended September 25, 1999 (52 weeks).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti