USA: Record sales reported by J & J Snack Foods
J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ:JJSF) yesterday reported record sales for the 29th consecutive year and lower earnings compared to its previous year. Sales for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2000 (53 weeks) increased 11% to $321,112,000 from $288,439,000 in the fiscal year ended September 25, 1999 (52 weeks).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega