USA: Record volume turns Aurora Foods profitable in Q4
Aurora Foods, a producer and marketer of leading food brands, today reported that it posted a profit in the Q4 that ended 31 December 2001, behind significant volume growth in each of its business segments. Net income for the quarter was US$2.4m, compared with a net loss of US$5.4m in the same quarter a year ago. For the full year 2001, Aurora's net loss of US$17.6m improved by US$50.7m from the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega