USA: Red Lobster Operations appoints Dallas executive as new VP operations
The COO for the southwest US operations of casual seafood dining chain Red Lobster has been promoted to executive VP of operations for the entire company. Phil Robinson, 50, who previously led operations for 88 restaurants in Red Lobster's Dallas division, will be responsible for leading all operations at 663 Red Lobster restaurants throughout the US. His appointment is effective immediately, and he will report to Red Lobster president Edna Morris.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action