USA: Red Lobster Operations appoints Dallas executive as new VP operations
The COO for the southwest US operations of casual seafood dining chain Red Lobster has been promoted to executive VP of operations for the entire company. Phil Robinson, 50, who previously led operations for 88 restaurants in Red Lobster's Dallas division, will be responsible for leading all operations at 663 Red Lobster restaurants throughout the US. His appointment is effective immediately, and he will report to Red Lobster president Edna Morris.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins