USA: Red Lobster Operations appoints Dallas executive as new VP operations
The COO for the southwest US operations of casual seafood dining chain Red Lobster has been promoted to executive VP of operations for the entire company. Phil Robinson, 50, who previously led operations for 88 restaurants in Red Lobster's Dallas division, will be responsible for leading all operations at 663 Red Lobster restaurants throughout the US. His appointment is effective immediately, and he will report to Red Lobster president Edna Morris.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund