USA: Red Lobster Operations appoints Dallas executive as new VP operations
The COO for the southwest US operations of casual seafood dining chain Red Lobster has been promoted to executive VP of operations for the entire company. Phil Robinson, 50, who previously led operations for 88 restaurants in Red Lobster's Dallas division, will be responsible for leading all operations at 663 Red Lobster restaurants throughout the US. His appointment is effective immediately, and he will report to Red Lobster president Edna Morris.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK