USA: Red Oak Hereford Farms...Beefing up its potential
Founded in 1997, Red Oak Hereford Farms, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: HERF) is an award-winning developer and marketer of premium, branded, fresh beef and premium precooked products to retail, food service, mail order and e-commerce markets. As Red Oak progresses from development-stage to revenue generation as an international presence in the value-added consumer food product category, the company has retained Jordan Richard Assoc. to launch a North American investor relations campaign.Red Oak Hereford Farms is the first company to pursue a "branded premium beef consumer strategy," using fresh-cut, precooked and deli beef from Hereford and Hereford-English cross cattle, known the world over for superior eating. "Making solid inroads into the domestic market, with recent product placements in retail chains and wholesale club stores, Red Oak has also seized upon significant opportunity in Europe, capitalizing on a window that appears to be wide open," says Madeleine Franco, president and chief executive officer of Jordan Richard Assoc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report