USA: Red Oak Hereford Farms...Beefing up its potential
Founded in 1997, Red Oak Hereford Farms, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: HERF) is an award-winning developer and marketer of premium, branded, fresh beef and premium precooked products to retail, food service, mail order and e-commerce markets. As Red Oak progresses from development-stage to revenue generation as an international presence in the value-added consumer food product category, the company has retained Jordan Richard Assoc. to launch a North American investor relations campaign.Red Oak Hereford Farms is the first company to pursue a "branded premium beef consumer strategy," using fresh-cut, precooked and deli beef from Hereford and Hereford-English cross cattle, known the world over for superior eating. "Making solid inroads into the domestic market, with recent product placements in retail chains and wholesale club stores, Red Oak has also seized upon significant opportunity in Europe, capitalizing on a window that appears to be wide open," says Madeleine Franco, president and chief executive officer of Jordan Richard Assoc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund