USA: Red Robin expands franchise base with new agreements
Casual dining chain Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is to expand its franchisee base with the addition of two new franchise partners and an expanded agreement with a third franchise partner to add up to 17 new locations over the next seven years. Each of the franchisees will pay the Greenwood Village, Colo.-based firm royalty fees and advertising contributions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action