USA: Red Robin expands presence in Midwest
Casual dining restaurant chain Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Spirits recently opened two new restaurants in Fenton, Mo., and Toledo, Ohio, expanding its presence in the Midwest to 27 restaurants. Mike Snyder, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers chairman and CEO stated, "We are excited to further expand our presence in the Midwest."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery