USA: Red Robin expands presence in Midwest
Casual dining restaurant chain Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Spirits recently opened two new restaurants in Fenton, Mo., and Toledo, Ohio, expanding its presence in the Midwest to 27 restaurants. Mike Snyder, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers chairman and CEO stated, "We are excited to further expand our presence in the Midwest."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"