USA: Redneck Foods Inc. to acquire Love's BBQ chain
Redneck Foods Inc. (OTC:RDNK) yesterday announced that the company had acquired the Love's BBQ chain. Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, Redneck will purchase Love's for a combination of stock and notes. The Love's shareholders will receive 4,000,000 shares of Redneck common stock and a promissory note for $666,150. In addition, Redneck will assume a promissory note to a Love's shareholder for $133,850. The promissory notes are for a term of one year and pay interest at 10 percent annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund