USA: Redneck Foods Inc. to acquire Love's BBQ chain
Redneck Foods Inc. (OTC:RDNK) yesterday announced that the company had acquired the Love's BBQ chain. Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, Redneck will purchase Love's for a combination of stock and notes. The Love's shareholders will receive 4,000,000 shares of Redneck common stock and a promissory note for $666,150. In addition, Redneck will assume a promissory note to a Love's shareholder for $133,850. The promissory notes are for a term of one year and pay interest at 10 percent annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast