USA: Redneck Foods Inc. to acquire Love's BBQ chain
Redneck Foods Inc. (OTC:RDNK) yesterday announced that the company had acquired the Love's BBQ chain. Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, Redneck will purchase Love's for a combination of stock and notes. The Love's shareholders will receive 4,000,000 shares of Redneck common stock and a promissory note for $666,150. In addition, Redneck will assume a promissory note to a Love's shareholder for $133,850. The promissory notes are for a term of one year and pay interest at 10 percent annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review