USA: Redneck Foods Inc. to acquire Love's BBQ chain
Redneck Foods Inc. (OTC:RDNK) yesterday announced that the company had acquired the Love's BBQ chain. Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, Redneck will purchase Love's for a combination of stock and notes. The Love's shareholders will receive 4,000,000 shares of Redneck common stock and a promissory note for $666,150. In addition, Redneck will assume a promissory note to a Love's shareholder for $133,850. The promissory notes are for a term of one year and pay interest at 10 percent annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid