USA: Refining Joint Venture to End
The National Cooperative Refinery Association (NCRA) and Farmland Industries announced today they would end their year-old Cooperative Refining, LLC, joint venture on December 31, 2000. ``As we reviewed results of a year of joint operation, and considered the significant decisions the respective owners will need to make regarding their own refineries, we concluded that it was in the best interest of our cooperative member-owners that we dissolve the LLC,'' said Leon Westbrock, chairman of the Cooperative Refining board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs