USA: Refining Joint Venture to End
The National Cooperative Refinery Association (NCRA) and Farmland Industries announced today they would end their year-old Cooperative Refining, LLC, joint venture on December 31, 2000. ``As we reviewed results of a year of joint operation, and considered the significant decisions the respective owners will need to make regarding their own refineries, we concluded that it was in the best interest of our cooperative member-owners that we dissolve the LLC,'' said Leon Westbrock, chairman of the Cooperative Refining board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre