USA: Refining Joint Venture to End
The National Cooperative Refinery Association (NCRA) and Farmland Industries announced today they would end their year-old Cooperative Refining, LLC, joint venture on December 31, 2000. ``As we reviewed results of a year of joint operation, and considered the significant decisions the respective owners will need to make regarding their own refineries, we concluded that it was in the best interest of our cooperative member-owners that we dissolve the LLC,'' said Leon Westbrock, chairman of the Cooperative Refining board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast