WORLD: Refrigeration technologies in the spotlight
In a good example of how advocacy groups and major multinationals can work together to effect change, Coca-Cola, Unilever and McDonald's have joined forces with Greenpeace and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) to counteract global warming and ozone layer depletion resulting from commercial refrigeration.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs