USA: Regal Baking Company challenges Monaco Baking Company over common cookie designs in trade dress dispute and seeks $5 million in damages
Counter-claims for Unfair Competition and Opposes Preliminary InjunctionRegal Baking Company challenges claims made by Monaco Baking Company in a trade dress dispute over common cookie designs, and has filed a counter-claim for unfair competition and an opposition to a preliminary injunction. The Hon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix