UK: Regional promise offers hope to UK farmers
NFU President, Ben Gill today announced his support for a series of roadshows which aim to bring together farmers and supermarket buyers to build a more secure future for UK farming. The deepening crisis in UK farming was graphically illustrated by Government figures announced last month which revealed that workers are leaving the industry at the rate of 450 every week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action