CUBA/USA: Regulations governing sales of food, medicine to Cuba due today
After nearly 40 years of a US-imposed economic embargo, Cuba can now expect regulations for the import of US food and medicine to be in place "by the end of May." "We're very, very close to having the regulations in place," added US commerce secretary Don Evans, speaking at a House appropriations subcommittee hearing on the Commerce Department's budget.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail